Get help

If you are concerned about your own or someone else’s drinking there is lots of support out there for you.


Under 18 and concerned about your own drinking?

Call the FRANK Helpline 0800 77 66 00 for confidential advice and to find support in your local area


Over 18 and concerned about your own drinking?

Call Drink line 0800 917 8282


Concerned about the drinking of a parent?

Call NACOA free and in confidence on 0800 358 3456 or email


Aged 12-17 years and worried about the drinking of someone you care about?

Alateen is a service for the family and friends of alcoholics, contact them on 020 7407 0215


Living in Wales?

You can contact the Welsh Government’s bilingual confidential helpline DAN 24/7 for all kinds of information about alcohol. Call 0808 808 2234 , text DAN to 81066, or go to